Quase 2 anos depois de Little Dreamer, voltei finalmente a compor. E logo em dose dupla. Já mostrei as músicas à banda e já se encontram praticamente ensaiadas. Faltam apenas uns pequenos pormenores. São duas letras com duas dedicatórias muito especiais: Smile teve inspiração nos meus sobrinhos e Details é dedicada ao meu Pai. Aqui ficam as letras:
Smile
I surrender to their essence
As I let go of my normal self
I step into the land of dreams
To (re)discover the joy of a smile
A love like this shines through
Even in the cloudy skies
The importance of feeling this truth
Gives me the strength I need
I find myself immersed in their love
And I don’t want to feel anything else
A love like this shines through
Even in the cloudy skies
They gave me back my words
Their purity made me sing again
And so my heart is speaking out
Much louder than before…
Details
The little things always pleased him
And with a smile he explained them all
And we would listen over again
As he (always) discovered something new
Side by side, I can still breathe his light
End of the night, I don’t know but I’ll
Sit there and see treasured reality
That never was fully understood
The highs and the lows, it’s the picture
Of a remarkable man
Side by side, I can still breathe his light
End of the night, I don’t know but I’ll try
I don’t know but I’ll try, I don’t know but I’ll try.
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
bonito
GOSTO... QUERO OUVIR!!!
Infelizmente, algumas coisas já não são como eram... caso contrário, já as teria ouvido há muito tempo ;) Mas isso também não interessa nada, eu quero é ouvi-las... agora ou daqui a pouco ;)
....(snif snif)...oh my tears of joy...
Ainda bem que gostaram... creio que ainda vão gostar mais quando as ouvirem... :p
Também quero ouvir isso :)
Love you!
Post a Comment