Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in. NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY, CHIN, CHIN!! Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in. NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY, CHIN, CHIN!! Well I'm huffin, I'm puffin, I'll blow your house in. Huffin, puffin, blow your house in. Huffin, puffin, blow your house in.
Videozinho dos bons velhos tempos de Headbangers Ball | Alternative Nation | 120 Minutes ... Tenho-a no iPodinho. É um clássico dos meus tempos de rebeldia.
5 comments:
LOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!
Que vídeo tão mítico!!
Realmente, quem não se lembra???
Epa este menino tinha dado um DJtube sábado passado :-)
Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in.
NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY, CHIN, CHIN!!
Little Pig, Little Pig, let me in.
NOT BY THE HAIR OF MY CHINNY, CHIN, CHIN!!
Well I'm huffin, I'm puffin, I'll blow your house in.
Huffin, puffin, blow your house in.
Huffin, puffin, blow your house in.
LOL
Videozinho dos bons velhos tempos de Headbangers Ball | Alternative Nation | 120 Minutes ... Tenho-a no iPodinho. É um clássico dos meus tempos de rebeldia.
Post a Comment