Truth be said, I was lost when you arrived
Truth be said, I was
Truth be said, you gave me all my strenght
Truth be said, you did
Why, I just need you tonight, oh why
Safe from my doubts
Why, I just need you tonight, oh why
King of words
Now I know, It's a path I must walk on
Now I know, It is
Now I know, there's a chance this might work out
Now I know, there is
Why, I just need you tonight, oh why
Safe from my doubts
Why, I just need you tonight, oh why
King of words
You guided me on your own way
And in me I do believe
So now I will never say
Oh what a shame, oh what a shame
Why, I just need you tonight, oh why
Safe from my doubts
Why, I just need you tonight, oh why
King of words
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Parabéns ao KING OF WORDS!
Es lindo louie, louie!
:-)
Ora aí está uma grande música, comuma grande letra!!!
Como diria a saudosa Amália Rodrigues: "Obrigado, obrigado... Não sei se mereço... não sei se mereço..."
:-)
Post a Comment