Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stay

Depois de Yours to Keep, os Mr. Smith têm mais uma música nova. Quem já ouviu diz que está aqui um 2º Free. Eu digo que talvez não seja a minha preferida nem a nossa melhor música mas acredito que é claramente a que possa chegar mais facilmente às pessoas...

Stay
Tell me why I shouldn’t go, I want to know
Tell me why I shouldn’t go, I want to know
I’ve looked up and I still think its right
I’ve looked up, it’s right

Please, I’d really like to stay
So let’s work another way

So here we are, together once again
So here we are, together once again
In this world I see things differently
In this world, so differently

Please, I’d really like to stay
So let’s work another way

And if I try, you will not give in
And if you try, I will not...

Please, I’d really like to stay
So let’s work another way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depois do Where I long To Be é a minha preferida, pelo menos em acústico, porque por enquanto é assim que conheço...